Angola Trademark Related Information
|Assignment||Amount US$- Inclusive all Charges|
|Angola Trademark Search per Class.||US$ 900.00|
|Algeria Trademark Application per Class.||US$ 1200.00|
Kindly note that the charges quoted herein are all inclusive, and there will be no other charges in the normal cases. However, our charges do not include expenses that may subsequently be charged for the legalization of supporting documents, reporting and responding to official actions, extra publication required by the concerned authority, or any other incidental charges that may be incurred during the registration procedure, and may be subject to increases due to changes in the official fees or exchange rates.
Trademark/Service Mark Applications
- A power of attorney duly legalized up to the Angolan Consulate or apostilled according to the Hague Convention.
- Prints of the mark.
- The full particulars of the applicant.
- The list of the goods and/or services to be covered by the mark.
- A certificate of incorporation or an extract from the Commercial Register with a verified Portuguese translation duly legalized or apostilled.
The same documents required for a first registration.
- Deed of assignment in Portuguese, signed by both parties, notarized and legalized by the Consul of Angola.
- Power of Attorney, in Portuguese, signed by the assignee, notarized and legalized up to Consul of Angola.
Note:Please refer to the Office for obtaining the Power of Attorney.
Registration has to be renewed prior to the date of expiration of the immediately preceding 10-year period; however a grace period of 4 months is to be granted, at the expiration of which the mark shall be removed from the register. Upon payment of such surcharge as may be applicable and provided that no third parties’ rights result adversely affected, registration may be restored by filing an application within a term of 12 months commencing on the expiration date, if sufficient evidence of serious and valid reasons for non-compliance of the term for renewal are furnished by the proprietor of the mark.
For further information you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org